"Don't Drink the Ink" Rubber Stamp Series
Some inks look like a fine wine so why not swatch them like a fine vintage. Others are as delicious as an amber ale or as bright as a fancy cocktail so why not play on paper like a bartender.
Just remember, only paper gets to have a sip and...DON'T DRINK THE INK!
Use a waterproof (archival) stamp pad, swatch your ink on Col-o-ring, Col-o-dex or Col-o-ring Oversize then brush your ink color onto the stamped area.
Choose between a wood block or a wood handled stamp, either with foam backing for perfect stamping.
• Rocks Glass stamp block measures 2.25 x 1.75"
• Hurricane Glass measures 3x1.25"
• Beer Pint Glass measures 2.5x1.5"
• White and Red Wine Stamp blocks measure approx. 1.5 x 3"
• Currently available mounted on wood art blocks and handle versions.
• Design is laser etched on top of stamp for identification
• Original rubber stamp design by The Well-Appointed Desk
• You will receive a brand-new, never-used stamp (photos show sample stamp)