The Maker Series
We are starting our newest series, The Maker Series, with our favorite craft supply: YARN! You can color your yarn hank with fountain pen ink, pencils, markers or whatever your favorite coloring tool. Stamp it in your journal to document your latest knitting project or on a Col-o-ring card to swatch your dream ink/yarn colorway.
We've added thread and an embroidery hoop to our Maker Series because we love crafters! You can use these to annotate your project notes, create gift tags, make homemade wrapping paper or so much more. Tag us #wellappointeddesk whenever you use our stamps so we can see your creations!
Use a waterproof (archival) stamp pad, swatch your ink on Col-o-ring, Col-o-dex or Col-o-ring Oversize then brush your ink color onto the stamped area.
Choose between a wood block or a wood handled stamp, either with foam backing for perfect stamping.
• Yarn Hank stamp block measures 1x3"
• Embroidery Hoop measures approx. 1.75x1.5"
• Thread measures 1.5x1.5"
• All Maker Series stamps are available mounted on wood art block.
• Design is laser etched on top of stamp for identification
• Original rubber stamp design by The Well-Appointed Desk
• You will receive a brand-new, never-used stamp (photos show sample stamp)